Educational activities undertaken by the STRIDE Center will aim to enhance the educational experience of undergraduate and graduate students and to supplement and reinforce the center’s research activities. Activities in this area include development of course modules, regional conferences, internships, seminars, and distance education.
STRIDE will use the following performance measures to evaluate the center’s educational activities:
- Number of course modules developed
- Number of graduate degrees in transportation
- Number of internships (students in residence at one of the consortium universities, as well as current undergraduate and graduate students participating in internships at other public and private agencies and universities)
- Number of transportation seminars and conferences
- Number of student participants in transportation seminars and conferences